- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Pamela Kufahl, Editor-in-Chief of Club Industry
Jonathan A. Schein, Practice Leader for National Real Estate Investor
Dustin Gellman, CEO of Green Per Square Foot
If the revenues at your fitness facility are not increasing at your desired rate, it is time to look at how to reduce expenses. Attend this complimentary Club Industry webinar and learn how to improve energy efficiency and sustainability at your fitness facilities.
Long hours. High occupancy. Power-hungry equipment. It’s no wonder that fitness clubs are among the highest consumers of energy and water among all building types – and ripe for cost savings. Best of all, from the club owner’s perspective, every dollar saved through sustainability increases the bottom line.
Learn where your club can find savings in this webinar.
Specific topics include:
- Electricity and gas procurement
- Lighting retrofits
- Variable speed drives for motor-driven equipment
- Government and utility financial incentives
- Renewable energy
- Water conservation and waste management
Register now to learn more.