What is in this article?:
Joe Cirulli, who has owned and operated Gainesville Health and Fitness Centers since 1978, is the 10th recipient of Club Industry's Lifetime Achievement Award. Photo by Migdalia Figueroa.
Joe Cirulli's Top 10 List
As a young man, Joe Cirulli set 10 goals to achieve in his life. He accomplished all of them before he turned 33.
1. Own a health club in Gainesville, FL, so no one can tell me where I’m going to live.
2. Make it respected in the community.
3. Earn $100,000 by the time I’m 25.
4. Own a Mercedes-Benz like the one driven by the Six Million Dollar Man.
5. Own a home in the mountains, one by the ocean and build a home for my parents.
6. Become a black belt in karate.
7. Become a pilot and own an airplane.
8. Travel all over the United States.
9. Travel all over the world.
10. Save $1 million.