PFP magazine has announced the top 10 finalists for its 2013 Trainer of the Year Awards.
“The 2013 PFP Trainer of the Year competition is already a huge success,” says Josh Vogt, publisher for PFP. “Thanks to the generosity of the sponsors and our partnership with Club Industry, we had double the applications from previous years with over 600 entries.”
The 10 finalists are:
- Valorie Ness, Catalyst Fitness Midtown, Atlanta, GA
- Grant Roberts, Unified Lifestyle, Santa Monica, CA
- Mike Koskiniemi, Motions Personal Training, Marquette, MI
- Joe Vennare, Hybrid Athlete, Kettlebell Cardio, Race Day Domination, Pittsburgh, PA
- Elijah Bishop, FITLife Personal Training, Louisville, KY
- Astria Goolsby, VERVE Health and Wellness Consulting, Abbeville, MS
- Frank Campitelli, Nitroforce Industries, Medina, OH
- Jolie Glassman, South Florida Boxing, Miami Beach, FL
- Lisa Coors, Coors Core Fitness, Cincinnati, OH
- Kyle Brown, Strive 4 Fitness, San Diego, CA
The winner will be announced at 10 a.m. on Oct. 12 during the Trainer of the Year Awards ceremony at the Club Industry Show in Las Vegas.
The winner will receive more than $15,000 in prizes and donations.
“PFP Media would like to extend a special thanks to the sponsors—Power Systems, Precor, BodyMetrix, K&K Insurance, NFPT and ABC Financial—and partner Club Industry for making this possible,” Vogt says.