Seven out of 10 IHRSA health club trends for 2012 point to Total Gym® for individual and small group functional bodyweight training for all member populations. For the first time in nearly a decade, Total Gym has redesigned its incline bodyweight trainer product line to offer advanced features for improved function and usability.
Total Gym will exhibit its new, multi-faceted incline trainer product line at booth 2247—featuring the motorized Total Gym PowerTower®, the award-winning Total Gym GTS® and the newest model Total Gym Sport® for small-footprint facilities and home use. Available features now include:
• More incline levels.
• All aluminum extruded rails for smoother, quieter gliding.
• Simplified gas strut assisted folding and unfolding capabilities.
• Larger glideboard with enhanced cushioning.
• New hydraulic rail lift and release lever for effortless incline level changes. (GTS and Sport models)
• Adjustable glideboard to encourage optimal spinal alignment. (PowerTower and GTS models)
• New rubber Lateral Adjustable Training (LAT) bar grips on GTS and PowerTower.
• All new accessories.
The San Diego-based company’s Total Gym equipment is used in more than 14,000 health clubs, physical therapy clinics, athletic training facilities, hospitals, universities and professional sports teams, inspiring more than 24 million workouts worldwide.
“We have been leading the global trend toward bodyweight and functional training for more than 35 years,” said Randy Bergstedt, chief operating officer of Total Gym. “With the introduction of these three new incline trainers, we have improved the look and the performance of our signature equipment that offers unparalleled consumer brand recognition and a better user experience.”
IHRSA attendees are invited to join in a GRAVITY® workout—Total Gym’s exciting turnkey fitness program—in booth 2247. While there, experience the popular Total Gym PlyoRebounder and PlyoBalls, offering controlled, consistent medicine ball training to develop explosive power, balance and coordination.
Booth No. 2247
This company is an exhibitor at IHRSA and an advertiser in the February 2012 issue of Club Industry.