* The Sports & Health Co. has promoted several members. In addition to his duties as the general manager of Hilton Sport & Health, Carlo Della Mea has been named general manager of Watergate Sport & Health in Washington, D.C. Jeff Garofalo has been promoted to membership director of the recently acquired Old Town Sport & Health Club in Alexandria, Va. Finally, Aimee Love has become general manager at Woodbridge Sport & Health.
* Greg Aten has taken on the duties of tennis director at the Chagrin Valley Athletic Club in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. His responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of the club's racquet facility, programs and staff.
* Iron Grip Barbell Co. has appointed Donna McCallum to national accounts manager. She is responsible primarily for overseeing dealer and account development for national and corporate accounts, and will handle the Iron Grip, IGX and Iron Grip Strength brands.
* Fitness Resource - an exercise equipment distributor in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia and Georgia - has added Kevin Williams to its commercial sales staff. He has spent the last 13 years in health club operations.
* HOIST Fitness Systems has appointed Doug Pettit regional sales manager. Prior to joining HOIST, Pettit worked for Icarian Fitness for seven years. An industry veteran, he holds a certified personal training credential from the National Strength and Conditioning Association and was a qualifier for the National Powerlifting Championships in 1985.