Program Manager Fitness Center
Parks and Recreation Department
Responsibilities will include:
- supervision and administration of a 4,500-square-foot fitness center;
- fitness and court sports programming;
- budgeting, staffing and training;
- equipment purchase and maintenance;
- reporting and marketing; and
- making presentations to the Park and Recreation Board and City Council.
Applicants must possess a degree in Park and Recreation Administration or any Health/Fitness related field. Post graduate work is desirable. A minimum of 3 years in a management capacity and experience in fitness programming is required. Good communication and customer service skills are a must. Marketing and business management skills will also be necessary.
Excellent salary and benefit package.Salary range: $43,046 - $57,635
Apply by July 25, 2003
An Equal Opportunity Employer