Charter Fitness prides itself on being different from the typical expensive and intimidating gym. We offer affordable membership fees, total convenience and a comfortable workout environment. Plus, we are active advocates for healthy living and philanthropic activities in all our local communities.
Making an Impact
From today’s youth to tomorrow’s seniors, Charter Fitness provides a welcome workout experience for a wide variety of member profiles in the enormous and growing fitness industry. Charter Fitness is a concept that franchise owners can feel good about, too. You can take pride in making an impact on your local community and actually changing people’s lives for the better. Whether you operate a single club location or multiple units, Charter Fitness is looking to join forces with people who are motivated, involved and committed. You don’t even have to have experience in the fitness industry—just the drive and passion to want to make a difference.
A Fitness Business You Can Be Proud of
With Charter Fitness, you can own a fitness concept that is breaking new ground in the industry while having a positive effect on your local community. The Charter Fitness organization is poised for growth in the fitness franchise industry, as it sets its sights on making a bigger impact on members and communities across the country.
Charter Fitness provides all franchisees with:
- Fully documented procedures in our confidential operations manual
- Comprehensive training, both at our support center, in club and at your location
- Site selection, lease negotiation and layout and design assistance from experts with years of experience in opening health clubs
- Established vendor relations for your equipment needs
- Marketing and advertising materials and advice for making your mark in the local community
- Ongoing onsite and remote support to help keep your gym running at peak performance levels
Find out how you can join the Charter Fitness franchise program—and start making an impact in your community, as well as on your own future. Get on board today. Call 877-567-6014 or email email@example.com.
Booth No. 733