We found so many good stories this week that it would take us forever to put them all together in a reasonable amount of time. With that in mind, here are links to a few of those stories:
• An interesting analysis about Bally and JPMorgan Chase ran in American Banking News.
• Forbes published an interesting piece on Life Time Fitness after its third quarter report.
• Missouri is now taxing yoga and Pilates centers, which has not made many instructors in the Show-Me-State happy.
• A volunteer-run gym for the disabled in Texas reopened after enduring financial difficulties.
• A lifeguard at a Pittsburgh fitness center saved a man from drowning in a therapy pool.
• A new $250,000 fitness center opened for employees of a shipbuilding company in Mississippi, on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.