This press release was provided by ASF Payment Solutions. The Club Industry editorial staff was not involved in the creation of this content.
ASF Payment Solutions, a leader in payment and facility management software, has released its updated Online Point of Sale and Scheduling software. Based on client feedback, ASF is now giving clients maximum flexibility with POS and Scheduling through innovative upgrades.
ASF clients using POS can now . . .
• Add new prospects and quickly search/add them to a sale for record keeping.
• Print gift receipts and display a return policy at the bottom of the page.
• Recalculate stock quantity from returns that will appear in red on a detailed receipt report.
• Have specific inventory items from the POS that auto-populates the Contract Entry in order to streamline membership sales entries.
“We’re very excited to provide clients with this new integrated tool that streamlines the contract entries while tracking and collecting upfront monies at the point of sale for new memberships,” says Christie McPherson, Client Training Manager.
ASF’s Scheduling module can now . . .
• Set-up or change expiration dates globally for PT sessions through the POS or add-ons giving clients a single page to manage ALL expirations.
• Easily adjust the number of member or prospect sessions and/or expiration dates of purchased sessions giving clients one central location to manage everything.
“This new release is a true testament to the relationships we have built with our clients. All our applications are developed using the feedback about features and tools they need to run their businesses. They’re living the club business day-to-day and we value their input. It’s through our clients that we adjust and make our software better and to be the most efficient and robust program in our industry,” stated Sean Kirby, V.P. Client Relations.
About ASF Payment Solutions:
As a 40-year pioneer, ASF Payment Solutions is an industry innovator in full service billing and online management software systems for health clubs, fitness centers, gyms and martial arts studios. ASF is a true relational partner and takes pride in our client’s business success that goes beyond just being a Health Club Management Software company. We value our own integrity and professionalism working with our customers and we’re committed to continually building our client relationships.