The National Posture Institute’s Professional Series- Analyzing and Assessing Posture and Body Alignment ™ DVD is designed for personal trainers, group exercise instructors, athletic trainers, allied medical professionals (physical therapists/chiropractors) interested in learning a detailed process to analyze and assess posture and body alignment in your clients/patients of all ages and health/fitness levels. You will learn a systematic process to implement the National Posture Institute’s Posture Assessment Program™ that will lead to a larger client/patient/membership base for you, your department, and/or company. Through a detailed posture analysis, you will have a better understanding of how to quantify and provide detailed posture images and information to your clients/patients to produce better short-long term results in correcting posture imbalances and alignment issues.
You will be educated in the following:
- Learn how to implement this essential key assessment into your facility or organizations current assessment and exercise testing program
- Learn the 10 factors that lead toward poor posture and body alignment
- Learn to evaluate the anatomical structures of the vertebral column and other extremities using a Posture and Body Alignment Grid and client/patient evaluation sheet
- Learn techniques to analyze and evaluate body alignment, posture, and muscle fiber direction
- Learn to organize your posture assessment protocols and procedures