This press release was provided by LA Fitness. The Club Industry editorial staff was not involved in the creation of this content.
LA Fitness is pleased to announce that its new club in Round Rock, TX, a 38,000 square foot club located at 16600 N RM 620 Rd., officially opened for workouts on March 27th, 2014. A grand opening party is scheduled for this Saturday, May 17th with complimentary snacks and entertainment for the whole family.
The Round Rock club is a state-of-the-art facility with a wide range of amenities designed to meet the needs of people of all ages, interests and fitness goals. The club features the following amenities, most of which are included in the monthly membership fee:
- Cardio areas designed for comfort and equipped with state-of-the-art machines with personal viewing screens
- An aerobics studio with group fitness classes ranging from Kickbox Cardio and Zumba® to yoga
- A separate indoor cycling studio
- A wide assortment of free weights and strength equipment
- An indoor basketball court
- A three-lane indoor swimming pool and spa
- Spacious locker rooms with saunas
- Personal training (for an additional charge)
- "Kids Klub" babysitting (for an additional charge)
LA Fitness strives to provide a fun and motivating fitness experience for all of its members and guests, with the goal of helping to promote the physical and emotional wellbeing of each and every community it serves.
To learn more about LA Fitness and to find the club nearest to you, visit www.lafitness.com or call the Round Rock Rural Rd. club at 512-765-7734.