This press release was provided by LA Fitness. The Club Industry editorial staff was not involved in the creation of this content.
LA Fitness is pleased to announce that its new club in the Bronx, NY, a 43,000-square-foot facility located in the Atrium at the Hutchinson Metro Center (entrance on Waters Street), officially opened for workouts on July 24th, 2014. A grand opening party is scheduled for Saturday, September 13th, 2014, with complimentary snacks and entertainment for the whole family.
"We are very pleased to have the Club open and initial feedback from the members has been fantastic! We look forward to providing the people of the Bronx the first class Health Club experience and value for which LA Fitness has been known for many, many years," said Bill Horner, Senior Vice President/Chief Real Estate Officer at LA Fitness.
The Bronx club is a state-of-the-art facility designed to meet the needs of people of all ages, interests and fitness goals. The club features the following amenities, most of which are included in the monthly membership fee:
- Cardio areas designed for comfort and equipped with a variety of the latest equipment
- An aerobics studio with group fitness classes ranging from Kickbox Cardio and Zumba® to yoga
- A separate indoor cycling studio
- A wide assortment of free weights and strength equipment
- A three-lane indoor swimming pool and spa
- Spacious locker rooms with saunas
- Personal training (for an additional charge)
- Kids Klub babysitting (for an additional charge)
- Juice Bar (for an additional charge)
LA Fitness strives to provide a fun and motivating fitness experience for all of its members and guests, with the goal of helping to promote the physical and emotional well-being of each and every community it serves.
To learn more about LA Fitness and to find the club nearest to you, visit www.lafitness.com or call the Bronx club at (917) 634-5609.