Motionsoft, Inc. is the leading Fitness Industry software and payments innovator. It’s new product, MoSo, is setting the standard for a contemporary, integrated, membership revenue generation platform. Motionsoft was founded in 2004 and has made the Inc. 5000 for the last three years with sales growth of over 330% during that time period. Furthermore, the company is on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
The primary function of this role is to assist clients with the understanding and business benefits of the Motionsoft MoSo business management suite of products.
• Conduct training programs for customers, as well as internal
• Work as a team member with instructional designers and project managers to deliver training to clients/customers
• Contribute to training strategies and development of tactics and tools
• Create and Develop training programs including lesson plans, learner guides, instructor guides, and e-learning materials
Required Skills and Experience
• Face to Face customer service experience
• Understanding of the Health and Wellness industry a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment
• A strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to work within employee teams
• **Must be able to travel