THOUSAND OAKS, CA -- Cardio Entertainment Inc. (CEI) announced its acquisition of the BroadcastVision Entertainment (BVE) name and assets on Tuesday and said it has completed its first-year initiatives for BVE ahead of schedule.
In July 2006, BroadcastVision, BVE’s previous company title, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, citing new investment and partnership opportunities as its reason for the filing.
CEI said it has restructured BVE’s management team and that former CEO Dale Kredell is no longer part of the company.
BVE hosted a trade show booth at the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) 2009 International Convention & Trade Show to promote its complete fitness entertainment solution that includes wireless, screens, sound systems, digital signage, music services and installation.
“It was a pleasure to hear so much positive feedback at the 2009 IHRSA show from both existing and new customers who have noticed the changes,” says Mark Blake, BVE chief operating officer. “Customers are pleased with the fact that we designed our new solutions to ensure compatibility with their older products and competitor gear like Cardio Theater, Cardio Vision and MYE Entertainment products. The market is also rewarding our wide selection of products, competitive pricing and product guarantees.”
The first-year initiatives BVE already has completed include:
• Launching new products, including a digital signage offering, a club-branded music and messaging network, 800MHz products for international use and the AXS900FMRT Retro dual frequency 900-FM receiver
• Solidifying a national installation network
• Implementing a new customer service software program
• Creating a new logo to highlight new product offerings and improved customer support initiatives
• Launching a new Web site with extensive online store and dealer support pages
“We have made great progress since acquiring BroadcastVision,” says Blake. “My goal was to structure the operations department to support existing customers, while adding product lines and customer support initiatives to recapture market share going forward. I’m proud to report that the infrastructure is in place at this point, a full quarter ahead of schedule.”