This press release was provided by Life Time Fitness. The Club Industry editorial staff was not involved in the creation of this content.
Officials from Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Companysm (NYSE:LTM) today announced the planned completion of Nevada’s second Life Time Athletic destination during the fourth quarter of 2014. A wait list has been established for those interested in being the first to join the new Life Time Athletic Green Valley in Henderson. In addition, a Preview Center will open to the public seven days a week at 121 Carnegie Drive, Henderson, NV on July 1, and offer a comprehensive sneak preview of the new resort-like destination and its amenities. Exclusive Founder’s membership opportunities will be available for a limited time, which includes several days early access to the club before its official opening to all members.
The two-story, nearly 171,000-square-foot total lifestyle center will offer members a health and fitness experience unlike any other, and boast a comprehensive array of programs and services that allow members to engage in their areas of passion and help them achieve success with their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals. Highlights include:
- A world-class tennis complex featuring four outdoor and eight indoor climate-controlled courts with viewing lounge, Pro Shop and video analysis room
- Indoor and outdoor aquatics center with zero-depth entry pools, lap pools and outdoor water slides, as well as an outdoor bistro with beer and wine service and cabana rentals
- Dedicated group exercise, cycle, Pilates and LifePower Yoga studios
- 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- Two full-sized indoor basketball courts
- LifeSpa and MediSpa, offering full-service hair, nail and skin care services and therapeutic massage, as well as the latest medispa treatments
- LifeCafe, serving healthy food and beverages free of trans fats, bleached flours, and artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweeteners
- Life Time Kids Academy, a unique membership program designed especially for kids from three months to 11 years, and led by hand-picked, certified experts committed to childhood development
- Complimentary towel and locker service, and an initial 14-day money-back guarantee
As a Diamond-level destination, members of Life Time Athletic Green Valley will have access to all Life Time centers across the country along with exclusive social events, travel opportunities and more. In addition, for those with a passion for tennis, members will have the opportunity to embark on “travel and play” experiences at more than 200 full-service indoor and outdoor courts at 20 of Life Time’s tennis destinations.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest — or discovering new passions — both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables members to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of June 16, 2014, the Company operates 111 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC® brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.