If you are a personal trainer or a group exercise instructor and if you need CEUs/CECs, take a day or two to increase your knowledge and earn credits to keep up your certifications by attending sessions in the Active Training track and the Personal Training track at the Club Industry Show Oct. 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
If you are a personal trainer or a group exercise instructor, if you need CEUs/CECs and if you are within driving distance of Chicago, I encourage you to check out the education program we have in place at the Club Industry Show Oct. 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. We created the Active Training track (sponsored by Power Systems) and the Personal Training track (sponsored by W.I.T.S.) with you in mind.
CEUs/CECs are available from 11 certifying organizations. The number of CEUs/CECs varies by organization, and some agencies did not certify all sessions, so when you review a session, make sure to see if your agency certified it.
Here are the eight Active Training track sessions:
- Make Medicine Balls Work for Speed and Power Development Training
- Exercise Physiology of the Knee
- Exercise Physiology of the Shoulder
- Effective Exercise Programs to Engage Desk Jockey Members
- Biomechanics of Proper Exercise
- The Minimalist Workout: One Band, One Great Routine!
- How to Successfully Lead a Boot Camp Program
- Deconstructing Movement to Better Understand Client Needs
- Owners/Managers: 8 Systems to Make Your Training Department Financially Successful
- How to Work with People of Size and Train Their Brains for Weight Loss
- How to Generate 7 Figures with 30-Minute Training
- Accreditation, Certification, Continuing Education: Navigating the Maze to Professional Credibility
- Boomers and Boot Camps
- 7 Things Your Training Certification Never Told You About How To Be Successful
- Fitness Tracker Frenzy: Understand Tracker Options for Better Client Results, Retention and Revenue
- Contraindication for Specific Conditions and Diseases
- Pump Up Your Personal Training Department
- Hush, Hush: Eating & Exercising Disorders in the Gym
- Forming Strategic Partnerships With Allied Health Pros
Don't miss out on this opportunity to increase your skills and earn CEUs/CECs. Register today for the Club Industry Show, Oct. 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.