This press release was provided by 24 Hour Fitness. The Club Industry editorial staff was not involved in the creation of this content.
On Saturday, Aug. 10, the new 24 Hour Fitness® Super-Sport club located at The Village at Orange Mall, 2102 North Tustin Street in Orange, Calif. opens at 6 a.m. The community is invited to stop by on opening day to experience all the club has to offer by taking a VIP tour, participating in popular group exercise classes like Les Mills BODYCOMBAT™ and Zumba® or simply relaxing in the sauna. Attending the grand opening will be Honorable Mayor Teresa Smith. At 11 a.m., Smith will join 24 Hour Fitness team members in a ribbon cutting ceremony and announce “Healthy Orange Day” in honor of the much-anticipated opening.
Members and guests of the 24 Hour Fitness Orange Super-Sport club will enjoy an indoor lap pool, whirlpool, basketball court, racquetball court, steam room, sauna and towel service. These top amenities combined with the fitness leader’s popular Group X® classes, knowledgeable personal trainers and convenient hours allow 24 Hour Fitness to offer some of the best resources at a great value to help members achieve their fitness goals.
“We are excited to open another 24 Hour Fitness club in the Orange community, and we look forward to helping local residents reach their fitness goals,” said Bradley Spindler, club manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “Fall brings schedules packed with school activities, and everyone can find a way to fit in a workout with the convenience and variety we offer around the clock.”
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge, but the new 24 Hour Fitness Orange Super-Sport club boasts a variety of ways to stay active and healthy when juggling a busy schedule:
- Open 24 Hours a Day – The gym will be open around the clock so that working out is truly convenient for busy people who want to stay focused on personal health and fitness goals.
- Variety of Equipment – All it takes is as little as 30 minutes a day to create a healthier lifestyle. The new club features an array of state-of-the-art cardio machines, from treadmills to stationary bikes, for a quick workout at any time of day.
- Group X Classes– This new club features dedicated Cycle and Group X rooms, and will offer a range of popular group exercise classes like Zumba® and Yoga that are effective, motivating and fun. The Group X classes will be offered at convenient times throughout the day, and can last 30 minutes or an hour depending on the class.
- Personal and Group Training* Options– The club offers personal and group training led by knowledgeable personal trainers. Personal training can be scheduled for 25- or 50-minute sessions to help accommodate a busy schedule.
- Orange Super-Sport Social Community– Another great resource is the club’s Facebook Page, where anyone can reach out to the local community to find advice for sticking to a fitness regimen or learn more about favorite Group X classes and club news.
The new gym will also have other popular features seen in most 24 Hour Fitness clubs, including Kids’ Club babysitting* and a spacious functional training area. To experience the new 24 Hour Fitness Orange Super-Sport club, download a free pass from 24hourfitness.com.
*Additional fees apply
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly four million members in more than 400 clubs across the U.S. For more than 30 years, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, innovative group exercise classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment - 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Through its support of the United States Olympic Committee and many U.S. National Governing Bodies (NGBs) of sport, 24 Hour Fitness is one of the largest supporters of amateur athletics in the country and serves as the Official Fitness Center Sponsor of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. The company is committed to being a good neighbor in its communities via charitable and in-kind donations to groups focused on both helping Americans get healthy and improving youth fitness. The company’s national accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, which includes A+ ratings for all club locations across the U.S., demonstrates the organization’s ongoing commitment to member satisfaction. Please call 1-800-224-0240 or visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.