This press release was provided by 24 Hour Fitness. The Club Industry editorial staff was not involved in the creation of this content.
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – On Saturday, July 13 the 24 Hour Fitness® West Hills Super-Sport club located at 6653 Fallbrook Avenue in West Hills, Calif. will reopen at 6:00 a.m. Previously known as the 24 Hour Fitness Fallbrook Active club, the remodeled facility opens double in size, spanning more than 50,000 square feet, with a variety of new equipment and amenities for members and guests to enjoy.
Celebrating the much anticipated grand reopening will be Dan Brin, President and Co-Chair of The West Hills Neighborhood Council. Brin will join 24 Hour Fitness executives in a ribbon cutting ceremony at 11 a.m.
“Summer is a great time to explore different ways to be active and fit, and our West Hills Club now features so many more options,” said Marco Ceceña, club manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “We’re excited to provide choice and value to our members with a variety of new and upgraded amenities that will better serve their diverse fitness needs.”
In addition to the expansion, the West Hills Super-Sport club provides members with added convenience and more choice in how they want to live a healthy lifestyle. New features include an indoor pool, basketball court, functional training area, personal viewing screens on select machines, TRX® Suspension Training® equipment, spa, sauna, steam room and more.
Guests are welcome to download a free pass and stop by to experience some of the club’s popular amenities:
- Group Exercise Classes– A recent 24 Hour Fitness member poll found 73 percent of Group X® class participants see results in less than two months. The club features popular class formats like Zumba®, Yoga, Les Mills BODYCOMBAT™ and more. Group exercise fans can enjoy class in the club’s updated Group X room and new Cycle room.
- Full-Size Basketball Court– Sports lovers can stay on top of their game with the newly constructed outdoor basketball court.
- Indoor Pool – Not only is swimming a fun way to burn major calories, it’s also a low resistance cardio workout that’s easy on the joints.
- TRX Suspension Training– The West Hills Super-Sport now features TRX Suspension Training equipment, where members can perform bodyweight exercises that can develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
- Spa, Sauna and Steam Rooms– There’s no better way to unwind after an energizing workout than to relax in a hot spa, sauna or steam room to help relieve any muscle pain.
Members and guests of the West Hills Super-Sport can also enjoy other amenities that bring additional value to a 24 Hour Fitness membership, including a wide variety of cardio, strength and functional training equipment, personal and group training services,* Kids’ Club babysitting* and towel service.
*Additional fees apply
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly four million members in more than 400 clubs across the U.S. For more than 30 years, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, innovative group exercise classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Through its support of the United States Olympic Committee and many U.S. National Governing Bodies (NGBs) of sport, 24 Hour Fitness is one of the largest supporters of amateur athletics in the country and serves as the Official Fitness Center Sponsor of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. The company is committed to being a good neighbor in its communities via charitable and in-kind donations to groups focused on both helping Americans get healthy and improving youth fitness. The company’s national accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, which includes A+ ratings for all club locations across the U.S., demonstrates the organization’s ongoing commitment to member satisfaction. Please call 1-800-224-0240 or visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.